Cooker fire in Scunthorpe dealt with by householder
A Scunthorpe kitchen blaze led to a call-out for fire-fighters last night (Sunday Nov 25).
They visited an address in Gunby Road shortly before 7pm.
Humberside Fire and Rescue Service said the blaze involved food that had been left inside a cooker on a plastic tray.
It was extinguished by an occupier of the property before the fire service arrived.
Father's Day will soon be upon us, so Don't Forget....
Pop into Alexandra Gifts of Ashby and Pick Up Something for Dad!
Terms: Alexandra Gifts, Alexandra Road, Ashby, Scunthorpe, DN16 2SF.
Contact: 01724 701748
Valid until: Saturday, June 15 2013
Fire-fighters then used a fan to assist ventilation.