Man taken to hospital after Scunthorpe flat fire
A man was taken to hospital after a kitchen blaze in Scunthorpe last night (Tuesday Feb 12).
Humberside Fire and Rescue Service was called to a flat in Pryme Road shortly after 9pm.
They found that food had caught fire inside the oven.
A man living in the flat was taken to hospital by ambulance for what emergency services described as a precautionary check-up.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
The oven and kitchen both suffered smoke damage.