Fire in Messingham
Humberside fire officers were called out to an incident at Leaburn Road, Messingham at around 7pm last night (Thursday, September 30)
The fire involved a kitchen extractor fan which officials say was out on arrival.
It was extinguished by the occupier, who isolated the electricity supply and used a bucket of water and wet towels.
The electricity supply to the extractor fan was isolated and the mains electricity reconnected.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
There was fire damage to the extractor fan and smoke damage to the kitchen.
There were no reports of any injuries.