North Lincs motorists face new regulations on roadworthy vehicles
North Lincolnshire motorists could face their cars being scrapped under tough new EU regulations.
The regulations, which came into force yesterday (Wednesday, March 20), will now see previously roadworthy vehicles fail their MOTs or need expensive repairs.
An additional 15 items on the MOT check list will need to be passed before cars will be deemed legal to drive.
The new items on the list include;
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
- Electronic handbrake
- Electronic stability checks, to check steering during emergency stops or sharp bends
- Dashboard warning lights- Steering and suspension including the steering lock
- Subtle checks to headlight lenses- Wiring and battery positioning in the engine
- Caravan electrical socket, to ensure indicators and brake lights on trailed caravans work while they are being driven
- Built-in tyre pressure monitors, which alert to slow punctures.
- Airbag warning lights
- Seat adjusters
- Doors - the locks must be in fully working order
- Exhausts and catalytic converters working
- Fuel pipes