Fire in bathroom of unoccupied bungalow in Scunthorpe
Fire teams responded to a late call of a fire in the bathroom of an unoccupied bungalow.
The incident took place at a bungalow on Old Crosby in Scunthorpe.
Humberside Fire responded to the call shortly before 2pm today (January 21, 2013).
The gas and electric in the property was isolated, before fire teams investigated the building to identify the source of the fire.
BLINDS & CURTAINS MADE 2 MEASURE WE COVER SCUNTHORPE & GRIMSBY...View details
Have a look at our website and view our fantastic new blinds! then you could book a free home visit were we show you more samples and help you choose your new blinds.www.grimsby-sunblinds.co.uk
Contact: 01472 809887
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Damage was caused to the bathroom and windows, both internally and externally.