Fire crews respond to three incidents across North Lincolnshire
Fire crews responded to a number of incidents across North Lincolnshire last night (February 22, 2013) and this morning (February 23, 2013).
Humberside Fire and Rescue responded to a chip pan fire at around 9.40pm last night on Henderson Avenue in Scunthorpe.
The chip pan fire was located in a first floor kitchen and was already out on arrival.
It was extinguished by the occupier, by removing it to open air.
Dyson DC50i - Bagless upright vacuum cleaner - BALL Technology -...View details
Thisi is Dyson's smallest upright vacuum cleaner with the performance of a full size upright machine. The DC50i has Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology and 2 Tier RadialTM cyclones.
Terms: LIMITED STOCK OFFER. FREE delivery to most UK postcodes - Next working day dispatch.
Contact: 01664 491439
Valid until: Monday, May 27 2013
Humberside Fire and Rescue also responded to a fire caused by an electrical fault in the motor of a lorry.
The incident happened around 11.30pm last night on Ermine Street in Broughton.
It was extinguished by the occupier using a dry powder extinguisher.
Fire crews responded to a fire at around 1.20am this morning, involving a moped and fencing on Marlowe Road in Scunthorpe.
A hose reel was used by Humberside and Fire Rescue.